Genesis 96T Thermal Cycler is 96-well PCR thermal cycler with complete functions and reliable quality.
The Genesis 96T Thermal Cycler is a 96-well PCR system with complete functions and reliable quality.
Unique features and benesits include:
• Thermal gradient adjustable from 1 to 40°C
• Condensation prevention by heated lid function
• Clear graphical display of PCR progress
• Over 1,000 protocols storage capacity
• Ramping rate as high as 5.5°C/second
• Excellent temperature accuracy and homogeneity across the block
• For use with single or 8-strip 0.2ml PCR tubes, or 96-well 0.2ml PCR plate
• Unique "Data Protection Function" allowing reaction to resume after power failure
Genesis 96T Thermal Cycler is ideal for PCR applications in all kinds of lab incuding clinical, research, food safety and more.
Genesis 96T Thermal Cycler is compatiable to use with all DiagCor GenoFlow series assays to perform PCR amplification of nucleic acids. The amplified PCR product is suitable for direct downstream analysis by various methodologies including hybridization and sequencing.
Genesis 96T Thermal Cycler is compatible with DiagCor GenoFlow Series test kits:
The DiagCor support team includes skilled technicians, engineers and scientists.
|Physical dimension||W260 x D400 x H260mm|
|Power requirement||Voltage 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum throughput||96 samples per run|